Thursday, July 16, 2009





Ready to ride at Copiah Creek!
Jessa & I on the Banana!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Family picture at Aaron's cousin Maggie's Wedding


All the Carter Girls with our babies! Well Amber's is on the way!

My sister Jessi and I on the coolest most fun floatie EVER!

The baby is laughing!

Wearing Daddy's Costas!



Passed Out!


I love these moments

This is what happens when my parents babysit!

I'm not listening!

Our Beautiful New Family

Lawson Scott Sullivan born on April 24, 2009 at
6 pounds 6 ounces! The doctor had to do an emergency
C-section because my blood pressure was so high. I will never
forget the amazing feeling when I first heard his cry.
He is the most beautiful baby in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment